Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Offers 05-17-07

Quote Originally Posted by msu_spartan_jen View Post
    Hi Everyone.

I am fairly new to sunshine, and for the sears offer, and others like it where they say you have to complete all these other offers to actually get the initial sears offer...how far do you have to go to get the credit on sunshine? I have stayed away from these as I thought you had to complete the whole thing, but I just wanted to check.

Thanks in advance!
    Jen
    Hi Jen

I usually click through the first few pages answering no and then give it up. I think they are mostly interested in our contact info. It's hit or miss as to whether I get paid, so maybe that's because I don't always complete them. But I never ever ever do any offers from any of those surveys. If I was inclined to do any of them, I would go directly through SR.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Hi Jen

I usually click through the first few pages answering no and then give it up. I think they are mostly interested in our contact info. It's hit or miss as to whether I get paid, so maybe that's because I don't always complete them. But I never ever ever do any offers from any of those surveys. If I was inclined to do any of them, I would go directly through SR.

Thanks for the info! Yeah those offers sound way too good to be true and I would only do them through Sunshine too. With the Sears one, before I could even click to move it to pending it crediting!!! I went all the way through to the final step where it says to complete those other offers.

i've tried all of these and only got credit so far for one of them and i did them a few hours ago
    Stay at Home Mom Biz
    HSC: Free $500 Sears Shopping Spree
    Home Business Connection
    Free Gift World: Sony Vaio
    Consumer Research Bureau: $500 Kmart GC
    Brandarama: Purex
    BizOp - $7,828/month
    anyone else having this same problem?

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

Just to update my list I only got credit for the top 3 offers and then no more . Still 2.0 more dallors I will say though I got a survey to work for me last night and agian this morning so thats a good thing !

Sarah