Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coppertone sample delivered via FedEx

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Default Coppertone sample delivered via FedEx

I received a massive box of Coppertone samples today.

3 Continuous spray bottles (regular size, not sample)

3 boxes, each containing 80 foil packets of lotion (so 240 packets)

Bunch of coupons/brochures, which seems I'm supposed to hand out the samples or use them at work / homeschool league.

I know I filled out a thing on the daily surveys a week or so ago that asked for my name and address to test a product. I'm not sure if this is it though, all it said was thank you for requesting a sample!

I'm forever requesting samples from various boards, but usually just the trial sizes, so I don't know where I might have requested Coppertone

Just checking if anyone else received a package?

ETA: I figured out where from...it was for my neighbor...see post below!
    Last edited by cglaura; 09-05-2007 at 11:32 AM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I bet that is a survey. I think I did a survey on Sunscreen (not the current 40 minute one) not too long ago as well and was wondering if I might get a product to try. I love trying out free products so I'll keep crossing my fingers and toes that I get a package too.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I bet that is a survey. I think I did a survey on Sunscreen (not the current 40 minute one) not too long ago as well and was wondering if I might get a product to try. I love trying out free products so I'll keep crossing my fingers and toes that I get a package too.
    i had this same survey that you're talking about and got the product in the mail a few days ago, but it's not the coppertone one that she's talking about.

You aren't a BZZ Agent are you? They had that campaign earlier this year so I don't think it would be that one. It must have been a product test but it's strange for this time of year. We'll still have sunny warm days where I live for SEVERAL more months but I know that other parts of the country won't.
    Sunshine Rewards

Update: Whoops, I should really look at shipping lables. It was for my neighbor, a nurse. Samples for the office! At least I'm good friends with her and she won't care that I opened it!

It had her name, but my street #.

I'm so bummed, this would have been my best freebie ever!

(PS...I am a buzz agent, but only did the pledge multi wipes and listerine dissolving strips so far).

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Default Ok ladies! Spill!!

What is a BZZ or buzz agent???????

Someone else can explain it better than me. But I love BZZ!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

As a bzz agent I have gotten, a box of some kind of healthy snack bar, tabasco sweet and sour sauces and now the pledge cleaning products. I just love getting things in the mail!! I have done diapers and shampoo/conditioner at another site. Those were at times when I really needed to buy them so it was so cool!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Are we allowed to post a link? If not, just google "bzz agent"

Basically, you sign up for "Campaigns".

Then they send you a sample for that particular campaign (for Pledge I received a package of wipes, a duster/spray kit, and a bunch of single wipe foil packs with coupons).

Then you try the product. If you like it, you "buzz" to other people...friends, family, random grocery store shoppers.

Then you report back on the Buzz website about what you have done to "promote" the campaign. Who you buzzed, how they reacted, etc.

Then you are awarded points. The points add up (mine very slowly) for awards/gift cards/charity donations, etc.

You can also fill out surveys (just random info about yourself) for them to see what campaigns you may be eligible for.

PS: My neighbor laughed about the package, and gave me the Sport Coppertone spray and a bunch of the foil packages for my trip I love my neighbors!