Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying Disney Tickets Through GiveFun

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Default Buying Disney Tickets Through GiveFun

Thought this might help others (sorry if it has already been discussed)

I have decided to surprise my kids with a quick trip to Disney
    on Fall Break so I though I could buy the Hoppers through GiveFun
    and earn points at the same time. So I asked Tricia and this is what
    she said:

"You would just need to buy the GiveFun certificate and have it emailed to yourself and then immediately cash it in for the Disney cards because then it takes them a week or so to get you the gift cards. But then you could use the gift cards to buy the tickets online and actually get the advanced prices. I think it is a perfect plan!
    Tricia"

ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yup alot of people have had success with GiveFun. Just make sure that you call them to verify your order because some people were having long waits if there order was over $500 with them.

Did you also checkout DWTickets? They are a merchant with 1% back (Givefun might be better though)
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Yes it does make a difference on how much you order...

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Yup alot of people have had success with GiveFun. Just make sure that you call them to verify your order because some people were having long waits if there order was over $500 with them.

Did you also checkout DWTickets? They are a merchant with 1% back (Givefun might be better though)

I only ordered $200 worth and had them within a week of placing the actual order.

April

PS How fun!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

so let me get this straight. i get 2% back for buying a gift certifiate though them, then use the gift certificate to buy the disney gift cards!? this is almost too much for me. lol. i gotta get better at this SR thing!

i luv u guys!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I only ordered $200 worth and had them within a week of placing the actual order.

April

PS How fun!!!!!
    Good to hear. I'm thinking of going ahead with my $300 order on Oct 1 so that it won't be a big deal and needing to be verified.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Good to hear. I'm thinking of going ahead with my $300 order on Oct 1 so that it won't be a big deal and needing to be verified.
    I just ordered a $250 Disney GC with them tonight, so we'll see how long it takes for them to get it to Wisconsin.

I'm thinking of ordering $1500 now to pay off our January trip, $450 to pay off the cruise, and once I have the $$ again, another $1000 to stash for the downpayment for the cruise I intend to book onboard.

Has anyone ordered such large amounts at one time? I don't mind the telephone verification, but I do want to make sure I get my SR credits.

I did order $1000 twice before I started working directly with Disney and got my credits just fine.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

How long did it take you guys for it to show up as pending in your account. I placed a 500.00 order on 9/4 and haven't seen anything yet. They did call to verify already.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default For me it took ...........

Quote Originally Posted by HollyD View Post
    How long did it take you guys for it to show up as pending in your account. I placed a 500.00 order on 9/4 and haven't seen anything yet. They did call to verify already.
    Almost 2 weeks I think. I placed the $200 order on a Sat night, got the cards the following Friday. (Didn't call for verification on that amount) and it took another few days before I saw it post in my pending account. So I would say wait until mid week before you expect to see anything.

APril
    Sunshine Rewards