Thread: Is this a sign...

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default Is this a sign...

that I buy too many shoes? I got a box from Shoebuy for Justin the other day with his school shoes. The UPS guy said man where do you put them all? I asked what he meant and he said he had never delivered so many packages from the same place to the same person. He ever remembered delivering 6 boxes to me in 3 days last year. LOL. So today I am in line at Subway across town and he comes in to deliver something to them. I didn't see him but I hear someone yelling across the store..."I don't have any shoes for you today but I will keep an eye out for your other two pairs" I had told him when he delivered the other day that I had 2 ore pairs coming for the girls. I think maybe he comes to my house too much.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thats funny.....My Fed Ex guy always wants to know when hes going to be able to enjoy some of that wine he is delivering to me.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Yes, that's a sign! LOL!!
    Angie

I'm thinking its not a good time to tell you about the Crocs Buy one get one half price sale.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Janet -

That is hilarious!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I'm thinking its not a good time to tell you about the Crocs Buy one get one half price sale.
    I really need to replace mine. The 6 boxes he delivered last year included 4 pairs of Crocs flip flops for me that are now worn out. They are the only shoes I wear.
    Sunshine Rewards