Thread: Does anyone else get irked when they think abut what they missed out on pre-SR?

Default Does anyone else get irked when they think abut what they missed out on pre-SR?

As I was packing my eBags packing cubes, with my eBags messenger bag nearby, tucking my belongings into my suitcase which was bought on eBags, I was thinking about the cashback I could have earned had I belonged to SR then (incedentally-Messenger bag is 5 years old, cubes are 4, I'd buy them again in a heartbeat-suitcase is by Atlantic, and looks great after four years).
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

For me the irk occurs when I can't find what I want on SR so I just choose not to buy it since I can't get cash back for it LOL. I guess it saves me money but really peeves me because I think you should be able to find EVERYTHING on SR. Come on merchants how dumb can you be NOT to work with SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

YES, but then I just focus on how lucky I was to join SR when I did, 2 years ago!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

What irks me is when DH goes on an eBay spree without telling me first! He's pretty good about checking with me when he's shopping online (to make sure I get credit through SR) but he just bought a new driver from eBay and didn't tell me. When it gets here I may just have to test it out for him...on his noggin.