Thread: When......?

Default When......?

HI!

DH has told me that I can go to WDW for my birthday!

So, since the trip will be in the middle of October, when is the LATEST that I can request a gift card? I have almost $30 right now and I really want to crack down and work on surveys. I also have BTS shopping to do, but I don't know if it will credit in time. We have a trip in April too so nothing will go to waste. I would just like to get a little bit for this trip. I think Paypal cashout is out of the question since I think I would need to cash out by the end of August to make sure I get it by the middle of October. I guess that is a possibility too.

Any suggestions? This is a totally budget trip. I am usually planning trips a year in advance so I have time to save up. Now, I find out I get to go in 77 days and I have to come up with the money.

I got great deals! I'm going with my BFF and we are going to stay at Pop Century. 5 nights with the AP discount for $388 total! Then, we have coupons on AirTran ($25 off each leg) so our airfare is only $80 round trip! Since I have an AP, this trip will cost me less than $600 for 5 nights. (Technically, it's 6 since we are spending the night before our flight near the airport.)

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    HI!

DH has told me that I can go to WDW for my birthday!

So, since the trip will be in the middle of October, when is the LATEST that I can request a gift card? I have almost $30 right now and I really want to crack down and work on surveys. I also have BTS shopping to do, but I don't know if it will credit in time. We have a trip in April too so nothing will go to waste. I would just like to get a little bit for this trip. I think Paypal cashout is out of the question since I think I would need to cash out by the end of August to make sure I get it by the middle of October. I guess that is a possibility too.

Any suggestions? This is a totally budget trip. I am usually planning trips a year in advance so I have time to save up. Now, I find out I get to go in 77 days and I have to come up with the money.

I got great deals! I'm going with my BFF and we are going to stay at Pop Century. 5 nights with the AP discount for $388 total! Then, we have coupons on AirTran ($25 off each leg) so our airfare is only $80 round trip! Since I have an AP, this trip will cost me less than $600 for 5 nights. (Technically, it's 6 since we are spending the night before our flight near the airport.)

You need to cash out at least 6 weeks before your trip. Depending on how quick your mail is, you might want to give it even a little longer.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.