Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: August Survey's :)

my survey credit from yesterday hasn't posted yet... but then again it was a wierd panel one...so it might not credit today...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

mine from the last 2 days haven't credited yet - oh well. maybe I'll get a double credit later today - can dream, can't I?!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

no survey credit for yesterday here either, but then again, i can't remember if i did a survey yesterday or not, lol.

ok, got yesterday's - but Wednesday's is still AWOL!

I'm curious about yesterday's surveys now. The numbers were lower than I had expected. Did a lot of you not get returned to the SR page or something else weird?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm curious about yesterday's surveys now. The numbers were lower than I had expected. Did a lot of you not get returned to the SR page or something else weird?
    the day before yesterday was weird; I thot I was getting returned to the SR page, but got a blank page which said done at bottom, refreshed, same thing. I'm assuming it would have been the congrats page, as the survey told me I had successfully completed it. However, I wonder if something didn't go thru somehow, because I haven't seen credit for that survey from Wed.

I finished mine at 11:05 PM Central Time last night. Do they go by Eastern so actually that will be credited for today since I haven't received credit yet? Just wondering if I should try for one today.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    tricia, if i'm remembering the right survey, mine was about car manufacturers and it returned me to the congrats page. i can't say for certain it was yesterday, but that's the only one i recall, aside from the special disney survey.