Thread: Hair Care Discounters

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Default Hair Care Discounters

VERY pleased with this merchant! I placed an order after the Facebook page announced it would be an increased percentage. I received the pending credit fairly quickly and today I received a notice from the merchant that one of the items I ordered was discontinued by the manufacturer.

I was given 3 options to choose: 1, substitution of a different product that they suggested (higher cost but no additional cost to me as they would be doing the substituting); 2, complete refund of total order; or 3, shipping the balance of my order with the freebies as originally ordered.

I went with the new product as it was a conditioner/detangler and the previous conditioner was great for the dogs' coat (see, it's not ALL about me!) and I really like this product line (RUSK). We'll see how this one works!

Great customer service!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

This is great to hear! Cindy actually met with the owners in Tampa last month and was impressed with their policies.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs