Thread: Haven't received credit for joining the SR forum yet????

Default Haven't received credit for joining the SR forum yet????

Hi...I was just clearing out my pending offers that were older than 30 days, and noticed that I hadn't yet gotten my .10 credits for joining the SR forum. I thought that I did what I needed to to get the credit, and I've clearly joined or I wouldn't be able to post this Is there anything else I need to do to get the credit??? Thanks!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hmm. I dunno. I did a forum search and I found a similar thread. Maybe it will help.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...t=forum+credit
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, I went back to try that, but my SR ID number is already listed and saved in my profile, so I don't really know what else I can do. I removed it from pending and tried again, and it shows i never got credit, but my ID number is still in there...thanks for your help anyway!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think you missed what Tricia was saying there. Even though your ID is in there already if you click the link, just "edit" your profile and resave and your credit should show up.
    Sunshine Rewards

It's strictly a cookie issue. You have to click on the link and then edit ANYTHING in your profile. Just enough so that you have to click "save" again. When you do that, the cookie should turn into a credit. If not, your computer is blocking some cookies.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks! I'll give it another try...if it doesn't work, no big deal!