Thread: Looking for a good Shoebuy coupon

Default Looking for a good Shoebuy coupon

I'm on the lookout for a good shoebuy coupon. Can someone post if they see a 15% or 20% off coupon??? I have to buy at least 3 pairs of shoes in the next week or so, and I need to save as much $$ as possible. (don't we all). I know it was 20% not that long ago and I'm disappointed I missed the window! THANKS!!!!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

never mind- I scoured thru my emails and found one. Hope it works out with SR. I know that's always a risk.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think Shoebuy is pretty picky about codes and rewards. I don't think you'll receive SR credit if you use the coupon. With back to school shopping going on right now if you have a week to wait maybe they'll throw up a 20% coupon next weekend.
    Sunshine Rewards

I already placed my order. I did click thru SR, so if it works out, it works out. If not, it's my loss and I'm sorry SR lost out too. But I did get each boy a good pair of sneaks for school and my older son a pair of soccer cleats for $85. I can't complain.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    never mind- I scoured thru my emails and found one. Hope it works out with SR. I know that's always a risk.
    it worked....thank you shoebuy, thank you SR, thank you! I won't always gamble tho- you never know. I just needed those cleats ASAP as DS starts soccer soon.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin