Thread: New Site Search

Default New Site Search

We have been working for some time on a new way to search Sunshine Rewards for merchants and offers. We already have the Product Search if you want to search for a particular item. This would be more like if you knew what kind of offer you were looking for but not the exact name. You might search for "survey" or "disney" or whatever.

We still need to add a lot of keywords. Right now when you search it will basically pull up anything with the search term in the name. As it gets better, it will also pull up merchants with keywords related to your search (like searching for "sheet music").

Give it a shot and let me know what you think!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/sitesearch.php
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

seems to be much better than the old search. I did a product search yesterday for sheet music and got results for Musical My Little Pony, and Music Note Sheets, and Music Note Buttons....everything but SHEET MUSIC! It wasn't until posting in teh shopping forum that i saw we had virtualsheetmusic.com

Using the new search button....type in Sheet Music...Virtualsheetmusic.com is the 1st result that pops up!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards