Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inserting Banners

Default Inserting Banners

Hi, I was trying to insert one of the SR banners, but have been unsucessful, can anyone help me! I need a SR for Dummies book!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hi Neighbor. Just noticed you are in Houston as well.

Are you doing the copy paste code from SR site and then going to User CP -> edit signature -> pasting -> then saving?

It will take a few minutes for it to kick in once you paste the link and save it since its on 2 different servers.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Hi Neighbor. Just noticed you are in Houston as well.

Are you doing the copy paste code from SR site and then going to User CP -> edit signature -> pasting -> then saving?

It will take a few minutes for it to kick in once you paste the link and save it since its on 2 different servers.

Hi,

Yes, I'm from Houston, The North Side 249/1960 area! How about you?

Where would I find the copy paste code?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

on your referral page you will pick out your banner and copy and paste that code from the box. Make sure to start at the top and go all the way to the bottom when you are highlighting and copying your code.

i'm in memorial heights -> allen pkwy and montrose/studemont before you hit washington.
    Sunshine Rewards

on your referral page you will pick out your banner and copy and paste that code from the box. Make sure to start at the top and go all the way to the bottom when you are highlighting and copying your code.

i'm in memorial heights -> allen pkwy and montrose/studemont before you hit washington.
    I got it! Thanks, hopefully, it will work!

I know the area, but not familiar with it. How long have you been on SR? I've been a member since July, but only recently became VERY active. I'm addictive, now!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you for posting this. I have read about the banners and can't get it to work. I don't think I am good at these things. I orginally missed part of it and now when I try to edit that and save it correctly, it sets it back up the old way. Any ideas? or tricks? Have a great night!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Ok I think you are missing some of your code. It looks like you cut off the beginning of it and maybe the end of it (the img part of it). Try deleting what you have in there and trying to copy and paste again. Make sure your curser is at the top of the box in the left hand side and go down until you can't go down any more.

If it doesn't show up when I get back from the gym (see post in get fit section ) then I'll see which one you are trying to do and figure it out with you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    Thank you for posting this. I have read about the banners and can't get it to work. I don't think I am good at these things. I orginally missed part of it and now when I try to edit that and save it correctly, it sets it back up the old way. Any ideas? or tricks? Have a great night!
    you might need to put in a request to SunshineGuy to reset you as your reply icons are on the left instead of the right (not sure how that happens). Maybe start a Help SG thread.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok I think you are missing some of your code. It looks like you cut off the beginning of it and maybe the end of it (the img part of it). Try deleting what you have in there and trying to copy and paste again. Make sure your curser is at the top of the box in the left hand side and go down until you can't go down any more.

If it doesn't show up when I get back from the gym (see post in get fit section ) then I'll see which one you are trying to do and figure it out with you.

Yeah, I noticed that too! I'll do it again. Have fun at the gym!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you for your guidance M'n'c! Would I start the tread in Techical? I don't even know about the reply ions. I can not add anything or remove anything. Very strange! Thanks again!!!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards