Thread: Target Bridal Registry

Default Target Bridal Registry

Does anyone know....If I order something from a Target gift registry online, can I choose when I want it to be shipped or do they just ship it when it's ready like normal?

In other words....If the wedding is Sept. 29th should I go ahead and order or wait another week?

Thanks!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Just go ahead and order. I ordered mine 2 months in advance. I will say their online stuff is a bit unreliable. I'm glad I ordered when I did because 2 weeks later I get an order cancellation email because they've decided that instead of the item being online only it will be store only.
    Sunshine Rewards

I wanted to have it shipped to the bride. Will they not do that?

Maybe I should have it shipped to me just in case.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Sorry no they do ship to the bride but I was getting the confirmations on when they were shipping it and such. I was not happy to find out they were cancelling my order 2 weeks later though since my friend had all of 20 items on her list and most were $150 and up.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the info! That's a bummer that they won't ship to the recipient. I ordered a wedding gift from Bed, Bath, and Beyond once and they shipped it to the bride. It was so nice. We were going to the wedding anyways, but it was out of state and it was just nice not to have to mess around with the gift. I was hoping to do that again. Oh well.

I guess I may as well go to the store. I will have to do some number crunching before I decide.

Thanks for the help Catherine!

Ok I think we are still on the wrong page.

You definetly can order through them and have it shipped to you OR the bride.

My issue was that they are not always accurate when they say item is available so just watch out for that.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Ok I think we are still on the wrong page.

You definetly can order through them and have it shipped to you OR the bride.

My issue was that they are not always accurate when they say item is available so just watch out for that.
    Okey Dokey! I think I got it now!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Okey Dokey! I think I got it now!
    good. I have been known for speaking jibberish at times
    Sunshine Rewards

My friend in CA sent my DIL here in RI a mission bench from her Target registry last year and it arrived just fine. Some of her items were marked free shipping, especially the furniture pieces.

I think it's a great idea to order and send the gift early. You won't have to lug it to the wedding, and they won't have to lug it home. Plus as Catherine said, in the event that they cancel your order, you'll have time to get something else.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards