Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of DaySpring

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of DaySpring

Have you shopped at DaySpring? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for DaySpring at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop DaySpring at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I just received my order from Dayspring and I am very pleased overall! Here are a few specifics:

Ordering: Their online ordering process is pretty basic and I did get a confirmation email immediately. And as promised, I got another email alerting me that the order had been shipped. (And this was no big deal, just unusual, but there is no way to check the status of the orders online, unless I overlooked it somehow. There is a "contact us" link, but it was broken. They did have a telephone number on the web page, so I suppose one could simply call to check on the order.)

Delivery: Speed of delivery was good, as I ordered online 10/27, the order was shipped on 10/29, and it was delivered 11/2 by FedEx.

Quality: The merchandise is good quality and the things I ordered are really pretty...especially the Tree To Cross ornaments, which came in beautiful gift boxes...good thing I ordered two as I definitely want to keep one for myself after seeing it!

Pricing: I used the SR coupon for $20 off $60 and got free shipping, so I got a pretty good deal. One thing that did throw me while I was ordering, however, is that to qualify for their free shipping, I needed to have $50 worth of merchandise after, not before, any coupons/discounts. So I had to tweak my order on the spot, but it all worked out in the end.

Would I Order Again? Definitely, especially with a good SR coupon to apply! For buying inspirational gifts, ordering from Dayspring was a positive experience for me.