Thread: Credit Time Increase?

Default Credit Time Increase?

Did credit times increase on all accounts, or is it longer for not being a super member, vs a standard member? I am assuming (??) that the SM's are credited quicker? Seems as if I were at 10 - 15 days and now it is at what appears to be four full weeks? Those few missing dollars last quarter are having long reaching effects.....................(thanks to Quill for dropping credit amounts LOL).

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

If what your asking is did the credit time change for members who are no longer SM's then yes so to speak.

SM's have shopping credits post in 10 days, Non SM's are 28 days.
    Sunshine Rewards

Another great reason to try to make it to SM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I was Cindy - but no luck on surveys so I kind of gave up on those. So it was just the 1/3 of what I was normally pulling in thru Quill. Dang them!

Anyway, as a follow-up, do you receive the credit TOWARDS the SM by when the money is paid to you or by when the transaction occurred???

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

You get the credit when it is removed from pending. So the things that come off of pend this quarter will count towards this quarter when they come off of pending.
    Sunshine Rewards