Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just ordered our Annual Passes!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Default Just ordered our Annual Passes!

Heads up on the ticket prices....The rumor is that prices are going up on the first Sunday in August (8/2 this year) as they have in past years....so, I just ordered our AP's....wish I could have gotten SR credit on these but that's ok because most of the cost was covered using my Disney Rewards Card!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Heads up on the ticket prices....The rumor is that prices are going up on the first Sunday in August (8/2 this year) as they have in past years....so, I just ordered our AP's....wish I could have gotten SR credit on these but that's ok because most of the cost was covered using my Disney Rewards Card!
    You go, girl!!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

We need to do the same thing asap!!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Mousesavers confirmed it a little while ago. The Orlando Sentinel posted an article.

Orlando Sentinel

All WDW tickets prices are going up on Sunday August 2nd. I just ordered our AP vouchers through Disney. I did get the DVC discount of $100 per AP, but $800 for 2 Regular AP's was a big OUCH!!

Our current AP's expire in October. We won't activate our vouchers until next April. Sad about the no SR credit but I used my AMEX so will at least get miles. Gotta look at the bright side. I'll be happier on Sunday when I see how much $$ I saved by buying them now.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 07-31-2009 at 07:26 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

We ordered our AP's the other day as well. We'll be able to use them for our trip in Aug. (just DH and I) and then again next Aug. with the whole family. I contemplated buying the tickets for the kids for next years trip, but couldn't justify spending that kind of money quite yet!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Renewals now come with a 15 month time period! No word on if you get this with DVC.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Renewals now come with a 15 month time period! No word on if you get this with DVC.
    That's a great perk if you can take advantage of it!!!

Our AP's expire in October and we're not going again until April, 2010 so renewing wouldn't work for us. I bought vouchers so my AP isn't sitting dormant for 6 months. If we plan it right, we're can get at least 3 trips out of our AP's.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Mousesavers confirmed it a little while ago. The Orlando Sentinel posted an article.

Orlando Sentinel

All WDW tickets prices are going up on Sunday August 2nd. I just ordered our AP vouchers through Disney. I did get the DVC discount of $100 per AP, but $800 for 2 Regular AP's was a big OUCH!!

Our current AP's expire in October. We won't activate our vouchers until next April. Sad about the no SR credit but I used my AMEX so will at least get miles. Gotta look at the bright side. I'll be happier on Sunday when I see how much $$ I saved by buying them now.
    I suspected the prices would go up, they do every year, so I also ordered the vouchers with the $100 DVC discount but I had enough on my Disney Rewards card that I only had to pay $88.98 for both! Not too shabby!! We used to get 3 trips each year out of them but lately because of a cruise thrown in the mix, we get two trips. This year we go 10/10-10/18 and next year we are going 10/2-10/10. Kathie, maybe we can meet up someday if our October trips coincide?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

This year we go 10/10-10/18 and next year we are going 10/2-10/10. Kathie, maybe we can meet up someday if our October trips coincide?
    Might work this year and that would be great. I haven't booked anything at Disney yet but we do have our flights. We're scheduled to be in Vero Beach from September 13th until October 18th and sometime during the trip we will go to WDW. I like to go at the beginning or end of our trip so we are not driving back and forth. It's 2 hours each way from Vero Beach to WDW. I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Might work this year and that would be great. I haven't booked anything at Disney yet but we do have our flights. We're scheduled to be in Vero Beach from September 13th until October 18th and sometime during the trip we will go to WDW. I like to go at the beginning or end of our trip so we are not driving back and forth. It's 2 hours each way from Vero Beach to WDW. I'll let you know.
    ok, that would be great! I have all my ADR's already but we are pretty flexible considering it is F&W and we don't always want to eat a big dinner after munching all day....we end up canceling a few of them every year. October 13th is my birthday and we are definitely not canceling that night, eating at the Coral Reef....gotta have that "Chocolate Wave" for dessert! Wow, over a month on a vacation at Disney...I can only dream of that!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards