Thread: Freeware for filling in surveys?

Default Freeware for filling in surveys?

Hi!

I read somewhere that some kind of download exists that auto-completes your info to speed up filling in surveys. I don't know what it would be called to try to Google it, so I thought I would try asking here. Does anyone know what this is or where I can find it? TIA!

There's one at www.roboforms.com. I haven't used it but I have it bookmarked to try sometime.

Sunshine Rewards

I'm not sure, but I thought that I had read somewhere on these boards that the offer companies don't like it when we use autofill programs and sometimes offers won't credit because of them.
    Heather
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by ruledbymercury View Post
    I'm not sure, but I thought that I had read somewhere on these boards that the offer companies don't like it when we use autofill programs and sometimes offers won't credit because of them.
    That is correct. Its recommended in the gpt industry to use these as it tends to let advertisers believe that you are not truely interested in the offer
    Sunshine Rewards

I wouldn't use anything more than the Google toolbar. Just because some of these websites can tell when you use those autofills and will not accept your submissions. In particular, a lot of contest sites will specifically say in the fine print that if you use an autofill program, your entry will be rejected. I'm not 100% sure whey except that maybe they think you are not really serious about the product but just a "professional contest enterer"??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Well...that's a bummer! Thanks for the info!