Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Credit for something I didn't do!

Default Credit for something I didn't do!

I currently have a 5.00 credit for a child's snuggie in my account. I clicked on an email to look at the snuggie for kids...because my son wants one every time he sees the commercial! But I didn't buy one. I can't imagine getting 5.00 credit for looking at the ad! I don't have any confirmation emails or anything that I bought it, and I certainly don't remember giving any one my credit card number!!! Anyone have any suggestions?! Just trying to be honest, even though would love to have the 5.00 credit!

I would go ahead and open a trouble ticket for account questions and the SR crew can look into it for you! Nice to see the honesty around here!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! If Tricia can give back beaucoup $$ for a cruise, I can give back $5!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Interesting...I would put in a TT and somebody can look into it.

I just saw this commercial last night. I would have bought them for the kids but you need to buy a pink set of two or a blue set...I need a pink and a blue!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Interesting...I would put in a TT and somebody can look into it.

I just saw this commercial last night. I would have bought them for the kids but you need to buy a pink set of two or a blue set...I need a pink and a blue!
    Maybe you can get together with someone who is in the same boat and one of you buy the pink and one the blue and trade.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had to laugh! As the person who spends a lot of time searching for credits we did earn that didn't come through, it's funny to see a credit come through that isn't ours. Thanks for your honesty. I'll see if we can't get it figured out.
    Angie

I got this one, too. I did watch the commercial, but didn't enter anything in the form.

I looked at this offer this morning, but didn't do it (I think almost $30 with s&h for one snuggie for dd is a bit high) but now there is a $5 credit pending in my account.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hmm if they are giving out $5 to watch the video I might need to pull it out of the trash pile. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Hmm if they are giving out $5 to watch the video I might need to pull it out of the trash pile. LOL.
    lol! that would be an easy $5, all right! but they probly don't mean to be doing that, at least I wouldn't think they would.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.