Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone still scrapping?

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'm going to try again tonight. Mike and I were both in a bad mood yesterday and all I did was read Little Women and then try for some surveys on here. I am going to try and concentrate on the Tea Cups and meeting the Alice gang.

I might pull out some cruise photos but I'm not really sure on that one. I still need to order a bunch of those too.
    Sorry to hear about your paper not there yet. Mine came yesterday. I love what I picked out. But today came my rolling organizer. LOL I needed it so badly. Now I will be able to carry all my things to my friend's. Little Women...great book....that would get me sidetrack for sure. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I love what you all do with scrapbooking. I only make cards.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
    Hi everyone. I have been scrapping from time to time. I need to start on my son's birthday pictures, and a few others then I will be caught up.

i am not sure that should even be allowed!

i was caught up on my laundry once, but that was only a one time thing.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

LOL yeah I'm never caught up on laundry either. See this is why I need to win the lotto. Mega Millions is up to $320MM or $204MM in cash. Take off half for taxes and that leaves me with $100MM I think I could live off of that. I could retire and then be caught up on laundry and start tackling these scrapbooks like the full time job they are. It would still take a good 2-3 years of everyday work to get them all done.

Marilyn - have you seen your credit pending yet? My package didn't arrive yesterday so I know it will be tonight. Grr.

I am enjoying Little Women so far. I finally made it to Part 2 but I've skimmed ahead and I'm kinda ticked at the way things are going to turn and end. Not the way I'd write the book.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah, I got all caught up too about four years ago. Now I'm behind four years!!

Cate, if you win the lotto, I don't think you'd need to worry with the laundry. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Yeah, I got all caught up too about four years ago. Now I'm behind four years!!

Cate, if you win the lotto, I don't think you'd need to worry with the laundry. LOL.
    I have to try and keep it real. A nice home in a gated community is all I need. I don't need River Oaks or anything like that.
    Sunshine Rewards

LOL yeah I'm never caught up on laundry either. See this is why I need to win the lotto. Mega Millions is up to $320MM or $204MM in cash. Take off half for taxes and that leaves me with $100MM I think I could live off of that. I could retire and then be caught up on laundry and start tackling these scrapbooks like the full time job they are. It would still take a good 2-3 years of everyday work to get them all done.

Marilyn - have you seen your credit pending yet? My package didn't arrive yesterday so I know it will be tonight. Grr.

I am enjoying Little Women so far. I finally made it to Part 2 but I've skimmed ahead and I'm kinda ticked at the way things are going to turn and end. Not the way I'd write the book.
    OH, the lottery...wouldn't that be nice!!
    My first order is not pending yet either. I think we did it about the same time. I put in a TT. My second order is pending. I did that one a week later.

Yes, I know what you mean about the book. The story is great though.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I have to try and keep it real. A nice home in a gated community is all I need. I don't need River Oaks or anything like that.
    I hear ya'. Been toying around with the idea of moving as well so I could put the girls in a different school district. Things have changed sooo much since the older kids were in school.

And we've out grown our home since the twins, but it being paid for makes it extremely attractive to me right now!!! Not sure if I want to give up all of the freedom (financially). We wouldn't sell it, probably rent it out to the oldest but again, not having a house note sure does feel great.
    Sunshine Rewards