Thread: sears

Default sears

i am trying to use the free shipping coupon. i have 4 items that comes to over $50. but it is still charging me a shipping cost.

is there a code i need to use? what am i doing wrong? my items are 2 fleese boy jackets and 2 tee shirts.

help. thanks.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

i used live chat while placing my order. she adjusted and refunded the shipping charge. i hope that does not affect my credit thru sunshine. i need to build my account back up.

but i wonder why it would not apply the free shipping automatically..

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

This is all I could find on their website for the free shipping over $50. Not sure if it explains anything though.

Free standard shipping on all mailable orders $50 or more.

Free standard shipping applies to mailable items only. Offer good thru 8/29/2009. Offer applies to merchandise shipped via normal UPS ground service only (most items under 150 lbs). Offer does not extend to items purchased from landsend.com, Sears Parts Direct, Sears licensed partner websites, digital services, ears Presents,and Shop At Home catalogs. Free shipping value varies by ship to location. Shipping is not available in Puerto Rico.
    Sunshine Rewards

just checked my bank account and the sears amount was withdrawn. but there is an amount from kmart there. i did not shop at kmart, i shopped at sears. i think this is wrong that sears is doing this.

but that would explain why the no free shipping, even though the chat lady said everything i ordered qualified.

i do not like kmart and will probably return those items that are coming from there. i don't even have a kmart anywhere near me.

this actually upsets me and i don't think i will be ordering from sears anymore either. i really do not like this.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Sears bought out Kmart a while ago and if you notice on the top of the home page they have links to the stores for Kmart and a few other places (Land's End I think). I never shop at any of those places so I have no idea if when you search for a product if they pull from all sites or not.

Hopefully everything works out with your order and credit so you don't have to worry about returns.
    Sunshine Rewards

yes, i did see those links at the top. but did not go there.

so you are probably right about when you click on an item they pull it from one of their affiliate sites. however, they should let you know this somehow, and not when you bank account shows the charge from another store.

sorry for the rantings about this.

so if i spent xx amount at sears, but was charged a portion of that for sears and the remainder of the amount was charged by kmart, will i still get sunshine credit?
    ..so far the sears portion that has already been taken from my acct does not show as pending. and the kmart portion is pending in my bank acct.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    yes, i did see those links at the top. but did not go there.

so you are probably right about when you click on an item they pull it from one of their affiliate sites. however, they should let you know this somehow, and not when you bank account shows the charge from another store.

sorry for the rantings about this.

so if i spent xx amount at sears, but was charged a portion of that for sears and the remainder of the amount was charged by kmart, will i still get sunshine credit?
    ..so far the sears portion that has already been taken from my acct does not show as pending. and the kmart portion is pending in my bank acct.
    I have bought from the Sears site a few times. I don't know about how it credits, but I know that on the left where you can narrow your search there is somewhere you can click to only see items from Sears. I have also bought from Kmart using the same thing. I never bought where items in the same order were from both stores. I hope you get your credit. Mine from both stores usually take about 2-3 days to show up.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm going to defer to Angie since she is the TT queen. I would assume if you received one confirmation email for the order that you should receive credit for the entire thing. I could be wrong though...
    Sunshine Rewards