Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody esle get the daily survey from Kodak?

Question Anybody esle get the daily survey from Kodak?

I finished and confirmed the e-mail link. however never got the congradulations survey page. I am wondering if I will get credit. It starts out asking question if you have a inkjet.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Did you go to try to take another survey? If it says you've exceeded your daily limit then you should be ok.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Yes I just got it. Never got the confirmation page but went back in and it is showing that I have exceeded my surveys for today. Guess everything is okay. Did you get to join their panel?

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I got it too. Pretty good survey if you ask me. I wondered the same thing though.

DUUHHH why didn't I think to check and see if I could do another survey.
    Anyway All is fine! Thanks for the reply and suggestions.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I got it today after getting booted from another marie synovate one. I didn't join the panel and it never said it credited, so i will check too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I got it too. Finished w/o the usual "congratulations" page, but when I tried to do another it says I've exceeded the limit. That was a nice survey!

i got that one yesterday. still haven't credited that i know of. is there something more that i need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    i got that one yesterday. still haven't credited that i know of. is there something more that i need to do?
    Not sure I was concerend about there not being the usual congraduations page. From now on if I am not sure about a survey crediting I will try to do a 2nd one and if I get teh message saying that I have exceeded the limit then I know that it went through.

I just got credit for it!