Thread: OTX Crediting Problems

Default OTX Crediting Problems

I posted this in the technical forum but did not get an answer, so I will try here. I have no problems with OTX crediting until the last 2 days. I have been doing every the same.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The only answers we can give you are the same answers we always give. Make sure you are clearing cookies before you do them. Don't clear cookies after doing them until they have posted. Make sure there are no other browsers open when you are doing them. Besides that we can't really give any specific answers as to why yours aren't crediting. There is not an overall techinical issue that is keeping them from crediting. I have had one credit each of the past 4 days with no issues. I would make sure that your settings haven't been reset for your cookie handling. I would also run an adware/spyware to make sure you haven't picked something up. Hopefully a good cleaning of your computer and checking your settings will get them crediting again. Good Luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am having the same issue so we will see.
    Sunshine Rewards

OTX was a little sluggish today, but my contact assures me there were no technical issues. We did see only a slightly lower than average conversion although it did finish the day better than it started. That can be due to the number and types of survey loaded in any given day. We'll see if the numbers continue to recover throughout the day tomorrow.
    Angie

I finally got one yesterday. I went very slow and kept the end page offers up until it credited. Though it credited quickly - it must have been close to the top of the hour.

I will try again today and I hope I am back in the game.

Though I did lose out on 2 surveys. I want to keep my SM status, but it has been a very busy for me. I have been doing more shopping to get my numbers up.

Thanks SR.
    Sunshine Rewards