Thread: Newbie, I placed my first order through SR

Default Newbie, I placed my first order through SR

yesterday. I ordered from Drugstore.com, and got a shipping notification. How long should it take to get credit? What do I do if for some reason I don't get credit?

Christine

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisinNJ View Post
    yesterday. I ordered from Drugstore.com, and got a shipping notification. How long should it take to get credit? What do I do if for some reason I don't get credit?

Christine
    At the bottom of the member page on SR is a tab for Trouble Tickets. Click on that and read it, be sure to follow the instructions. Make sure you keep your email confirmation just in case because you will need that to file a TT. Without that, you cannot file one. Hopefully it will credit soon for you.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Lately, drugstore.com has credited about 3 days after I place my order and it ships out to me. I also placed an order last night so hopefully by Monday it will be pending in our accounts.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Lately, drugstore.com has credited about 3 days after I place my order and it ships out to me. I also placed an order last night so hopefully by Monday it will be pending in our accounts.
    You are so right Cate! I also just placed an order with them.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisinNJ View Post

Christine
    Congrats on your first order! I really love Drugstore.com. The rewards are great!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks everyone!

Christine

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Wow, Drugstore must have been smoke'n last night because I also placed an order with them! I also placed an order last Sunday the 2nd, it was delivered yesterday the 5th and the pending credit was put in my account last night too (5th). I've waited up to 11 days for a pending credit from them in the past but lately they seem to be getting better at getting the deliveries out and credits reported!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES