Thread: Fed up with OTX!

Default Fed up with OTX!

I had issues with 2 different OTX survey's yesterday! One I completed, got to the congrats AMP pages, and it didn't credit.

So a few hours later i did another one.....it froze up right 20 minutes into it!

Tried again this morning.....AGAIN! It froze up after 20 minutes!

Last month i did 3 OTX surverys that did not credit! Is it just me or does OTX seem to be having some problems lately! And there isn't a link or anything where we can report problems like there is the the GF survey!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

You may not want to hear this but I think that it may be the settigns/programs on your computer? When on my laptop I RARELY have issues with OTX and if I do it's probably something on their end and it happens once in a blue moon.

On the other hand the computer at work is slow and not as up to date as my laptop and I have so many issues trying to get through an OTX on that one. I've pretty much have accepted that I won't even try for an otx at work unless I have absolutely nothing else to do and have time to try bc it moves slow and half the time causes issues.

So my philopshy is bc of the software/hardware I'm using when taking them.

I use Vista, IE7 and the most recent version of Norton and have no problems at all with any survey's. (Unless it's a common issue for everyone)
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

There is no overall issue with OTX right now. I have had them credit for the past 4-5 days like they should be. Sometimes I have stretches where I can't get qualified for one or where it just takes me in circles. There are no links where we can report technical issues to OTX. I know it can be frustrating but keep trying and don't let it stress you out. In the end it is just a survey and free money and not worth the stress and frustration.
    Sunshine Rewards

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007

I am seeing credits come through for OTX; however, with a couple of different concerns shared, I've touched base with my contact for this survey. If there is a problem, I'm sure she'll let us know.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    You may not want to hear this but I think that it may be the settigns/programs on your computer? When on my laptop I RARELY have issues with OTX and if I do it's probably something on their end and it happens once in a blue moon.

On the other hand the computer at work is slow and not as up to date as my laptop and I have so many issues trying to get through an OTX on that one. I've pretty much have accepted that I won't even try for an otx at work unless I have absolutely nothing else to do and have time to try bc it moves slow and half the time causes issues.

So my philopshy is bc of the software/hardware I'm using when taking them.

I use Vista, IE7 and the most recent version of Norton and have no problems at all with any survey's. (Unless it's a common issue for everyone)
    My work computer is all i've ever used. I hardly ever have time to sit and try to do surveys at home on the weekend.

I'm sure it's just the frequency....now that i'm a SM i try to do a survey every day. Before, i'd be lucky to try 1 a week! It's just frustrating to spend all that time for nothing.

I don't see it as free money....it's .75 for atleast 30 minutes of my time!
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    My work computer is all i've ever used. I hardly ever have time to sit and try to do surveys at home on the weekend.

I'm sure it's just the frequency....now that i'm a SM i try to do a survey every day. Before, i'd be lucky to try 1 a week! It's just frustrating to spend all that time for nothing.

I don't see it as free money....it's .75 for atleast 30 minutes of my time!
    I understand your frustration. As I have posted, I have had problems with OTX for a couple weeks. Unfortunately, the only one I got into yesterday froze halfway through, so I cannot say if some of the things I have done worked. Since OTX tracks by cookies, I see it as touch and go. Some people have no problem and rarely do. I, on the other hand, seem to have more problems. I don't know what else I can do but accept it. When I have problems, I usually take a break from OTX for a couple days and have a better time when I come back. I am going to try again today. I hope you have more luck as well!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com