Thread: Survey Questions

Default Survey Questions

So I have tried 3 days in a row for a survey & have not gotten one yet. But I have a few concerns.

I know they are looking for info to determine demographics, but it seems like some of them as a lot of questions.

Do you end up getting a lot of emails, or spam from them sharing your email address? I dont want to end up on every email address list in the world.

Thanks!

Christine

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I can't say I have gotten alot of emails because of surveys. The freebie offers are a different story and I use a completely different email address for my freebie offers than I do for my main email and surveys. The Greenfield Daily survey, OTX daily survey and Your Two Cents daily survey will not result in you getting more email. I have been using my main email address for those for years now and have not seen an increase in spam mail.

I use a free Gmail address for doing freebie offers. This way I know I won't miss any of my really important emails in all the spam. This also helps me to be able to control the spam. I clear out the email boxes of the gmail address before I do a freebie offer so that it is empty when I am looking for the confirmation emails for the freebie offer. It is really easy to control when you keep them seperate.

Unfortunately part of the reason you are getting paid is because you are selling your information to these advertisers so they can advertise to you things they think you might be interested in. In order to completely avoid the spam you would have to avoid the freebie offers and only do regular surveys and shopping.

The surveys are different. You are getting paid to give your opinion and help them with product development and finding out what consumers want. With these they don't contact you unless they specifically ask you if you would like to be contacted in the future for follow up surveys.

I hope this clears it up some and good luck with your earning!
    Sunshine Rewards

Hopefully its not against the rules or anything, but i set up a different email address for the offers because i was expecting lots of spam, and couldnt afford to clutter my regular email address which is used for family and stuff.

ive had some tough luck getting a daily survey though... seems theres been few-no options for quite some time. i still keep trying though
    Sunshine Rewards