Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoes.com Big Sale Saturday

Default Shoes.com Big Sale Saturday

If anyone is looking to buy shoes, Shoes.com is having a big sale Saturday only. Up to 60% off and with 9% back from SR........it will be a good deal. No special codes needed.

Of course I had to check out what they have on their website so I can be prepared. My size doesn't hang around too long. I'm hoping some of the shoes I picked out will be discounted more on Saturday.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Ooh! I've gotten my Teva Mush sandals there 2x and liked them. I've been debating getting a second pair pre-WDW, but after taking non-Broken in Teva's to WDW last time, I'm hesitant to try that again.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

My husband is hating all of these shoe sales

Sunshine Rewards

Bumping this up for all you shoe maniacs!!!

Thanks! Found some great brown slides for the office, only $19.99 marked down from $50!
    Heather
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Bumping this up for all you shoe maniacs!!!
    Thanks for letting us now!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Default Error on page?

Okay, I'm not really a shoe buyer but there are some great deals for men's athletic shoes that I'm considering. When I click on the link from the shopping page I get an error saying: Oops! There was a problem processing your search, please click here and try your search again.

Now, I haven't even started my search yet. Has anyone else had this issue today?

I guess my other issue would be if it's really connected to SR if I'm getting this error right away. I'll definitely be shopping, but the percentage back in credits would be nice as well. I guess I'm just not sure if it connected to SR of not.

Thoughts?
    Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Okay, I'm not really a shoe buyer but there are some great deals for men's athletic shoes that I'm considering. When I click on the link from the shopping page I get an error saying: Oops! There was a problem processing your search, please click here and try your search again.

Now, I haven't even started my search yet. Has anyone else had this issue today?

I guess my other issue would be if it's really connected to SR if I'm getting this error right away. I'll definitely be shopping, but the percentage back in credits would be nice as well. I guess I'm just not sure if it connected to SR of not.

Thoughts?
    Michael
    Michael......

I just shopped and didn't have any issues going through the link on SR.

I clicked on the link twice more after reading your post and both times was taken to Shoes.com.

I did notice that the URL bar showed Sunshinerewards.com first and then Shoes.com

Maybe if you clear cookies......and log back into SR........you'll have better luck. There is also a link under the banner that states.

If the link or banner above does not work for you to visit Shoes.com, click here
    The CLICK HERE is a link.

Hope that helps!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Thanks, Kathie.

I used both the banner and the other link on the page and it went right to that error (re: the search). I did watch the URL and did notice that it flashed through SunshineRewards.com.

I guess I'll click the link, do some shopping and then wait and see! Hey, if it does credit, great! If not, hey, I'm getting shoes!!!!!

Have a great Saturday!
    Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post

I guess I'll click the link, do some shopping and then wait and see! Hey, if it does credit, great! If not, hey, I'm getting shoes!!!!!

Have a great Saturday!
    Michael

My kind of thinking!!! Good luck!