Thread: How Long Before You see A Credit

Default How Long Before You see A Credit

Newbie Here!

I have taken two surveys today but I do not see it in my account. how long does it take before it reflects in your account history

thanks

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Which surveys have you taken?

Daily Surveys (Greenfield) and Your2Cents are crediting the next morning (8:30/11:30/1:30 depending on Greenfield) and OTX credits at the top of the next hour after completion.
    Sunshine Rewards

Welcome to SR! The Greenfield DS does not credit until the next day for taken from Sunday through Thursday. Your 2 Cents I think is crediting the same way. The ones taken on Friday and Saturday credit on Monday. OTX usually credits at the top of the next hour or two. Just make sure that you clear cookies between your DS and Y2C surveys, since they are both Greenfield (although different distributing company) and the Y2C tracks by cookies, GF by id. Also, clear cookies after each OTX credits, since that tracks by cookies as well. A good rule of thumb is to clear cookies each day before starting. Don't forget to read the stickies in the technical section since it will give you a lot of this info. and more.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

ok great thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    Welcome to SR! The Greenfield DS does not credit until the next day for taken from Sunday through Thursday. Your 2 Cents I think is crediting the same way. The ones taken on Friday and Saturday credit on Monday. OTX usually credits at the top of the next hour or two. Just make sure that you clear cookies between your DS and Y2C surveys, since they are both Greenfield (although different distributing company) and the Y2C tracks by cookies, GF by id. Also, clear cookies after each OTX credits, since that tracks by cookies as well. A good rule of thumb is to clear cookies each day before starting. Don't forget to read the stickies in the technical section since it will give you a lot of this info. and more.
    Ah ha! This is perhaps why I haven't gotten credit. Yesterday I did two surveys and was so excited I qualified for them both-Greenfield and Your Two Cents. I haven't gotten credit yet for either. Maybe it just hasn't gone through yet...but I'm wondering if it's my cookies.

I have a few questions about that, but I'll check on the technical forum. Thank you!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
    Ah ha! This is perhaps why I haven't gotten credit. Yesterday I did two surveys and was so excited I qualified for them both-Greenfield and Your Two Cents. I haven't gotten credit yet for either. Maybe it just hasn't gone through yet...but I'm wondering if it's my cookies.

I have a few questions about that, but I'll check on the technical forum. Thank you!
    You still have some time for them to credit. Try looking around 8:30 am, 11:30 am, or 1:30pm for your credits from yesterday.
    Sunshine Rewards