Thread: Flat Iron recommendations?

Hybrid View

Default Flat Iron recommendations?

Please post your fave? I'm looking to purchase one for SD bday next month and would like a durable one. She'll be 15 and uses one every day.
    TIA!

Sunshine Rewards

I use this one and like it http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/beau...aightener.jsp; however, I only straighten my hair once in a blue moon.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I did a lot of research and ended up with a Sedu from Folica. I love it!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have been wanting a Chi but a girl at my salon took one look at my hair and said it would be too harsh. She recomended looking into one with heat settings so I wouldn't burn my hair. I believe the one she used to style my hair was by HairArt (I've seen them on beauty.com).

So before buying you might want to check with a hair stylist to get an idea about her hair and how much heat it can stand.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I have a 14 yr old daughter, plus an 11 yr old daughter. I bought the 14 yr old one, last yr, but she didn't like it. She wanted this one (based on best friend's advice) http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/beauty/haircare/straighteningirons/PRD~449809/Remington+Wet+2+Straight+1in+Hair+Straightener.jsp

Because she didn't like her sister sharing hers, I bought another one and they bought love it. 14 yr old straightens her hair at least every other day, 11 yr old does it a couple times a wk. It has alot of temp settings and works well on thick or fine hair (we have both in our house).