Thread: Seattle Coffee Credit??

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Seattle Coffee Credit??

I did the Seattle Coffee offer, it's sitting in my pending offers. It doesn't show in my pending credits though. I'm curious who else did it and how long before it was sent to SR before we get credit for it? I'm asking bc they billed my CC for the intro 6.95 and I received the 2 half #'s of coffee the other day.

Most of the other offers I did or am doing are at least pending in my credit section until the middle of this month. This one isn't!

Thanks!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

Bumping to see if anyone has an answer? I did this offer yesterday and never got a confirmation email. But I checked my account with them and the email address is correct. Any idea as to how long it takes or if it credits at all?

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default No not yet, what's weird.....m

Quote Originally Posted by dizneemom View Post
    Bumping to see if anyone has an answer? I did this offer yesterday and never got a confirmation email. But I checked my account with them and the email address is correct. Any idea as to how long it takes or if it credits at all?
    Is they charged my CC for the 6.95 then two weeks later (AFTER I received the coffee) I saw them credit it back. I did send them an email though and haven't heard back.

I did open a TT, but couldn't find the email from them so I only included the order history from my account off their webpage. The TT was closed bc I didn't have the confirmation email. Now I realize (since you've posted) that they never sent me one either! I remember going crazy trying to find the email bc I save all of them in a seperate folder and it wasn't there. I figured I must have accidently deleted it even though I knew I wouldn't but I had did quite a few offers that week, anything could have happened.

So as it stands they billed me 6.95, shipped the half pound of coffee and a few days later credited my card back the 6.95. I emailed them 3 days ago and still haven't gotten anything back.

HTH!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

So, how was the coffee? Is it worth the cost of $26.95 + $6.95 (S&H) every month? I'm a coffee snob and Folger's doesn't cut it for me. I've been buying Gevalia but their prices went up again, so I was looking for another source.

It sounds to me like they are crediting back that 6.95 for almost everyone and then we aren't getting the credits. I've seen 3 of these this week. I just pulled the offer off. I'm wondering if maybe they were seeing a lot of fraud or were having tracking problems or something?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default Actually it wasn't too bad.....

Quote Originally Posted by dizneemom View Post
    So, how was the coffee? Is it worth the cost of $26.95 + $6.95 (S&H) every month? I'm a coffee snob and Folger's doesn't cut it for me. I've been buying Gevalia but their prices went up again, so I was looking for another source.
    DH and i are also coffee freaks, but he didn't notice the change when I used it. What he did notice was when I went back to our original coffee he was like boy this is good! Did you buy new coffee??? So go figure...

I only did the first offer for 6.95. I wasn't willing to pay over $30 for coffee.
    HTH
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

Default That makes sense....

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It sounds to me like they are crediting back that 6.95 for almost everyone and then we aren't getting the credits. I've seen 3 of these this week. I just pulled the offer off. I'm wondering if maybe they were seeing a lot of fraud or were having tracking problems or something?
    I was wondering if the offer wasn't valid anymore when they credited my account. I never asked them to, they just did it, so I guess no harm no foul.
    Tried some free coffee, but the SR credits still would have been nice!

April
    Sunshine Rewards