Thread: Insight Express Female Survey question

Question Insight Express Female Survey question

SR says it credits on the 'thank you' page. I took the survey but did not want to join the panel at the end of the survey, so it took me to a page to sign up for more surveys.

When I click the browser 'back' button, the URL does contain the words 'thank you' and 'points awarded'. Does that count as completing the survey?
    Melanie
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am stuck on this too. I get the sam question over and over

I didn't get stuck though. I didn't want to join their panel at the end of the survey, so they're not giving me credit for the survey.
    Melanie

I did not test this one. The advertiser does however indicate that it will credit on the thank you page. I see a few credits coming in. Did someone complete it and get credit? What did you get at the end?
    Angie

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I went through 31 qustions of did you have a baby in the last 12 months

I did this and got a survey on clothing stores & brands. Fairly short. Did say ok to the panel for a clothing store and gave them my email. The last page had a welcome message, followed by a thank you message. I received credit on the hour.

It did ask if I'd had a baby in the past 12 months, but I said no and it went to the next page.
    Kathleen

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

So basically they won't pay for just the survey - you have to join the clothing panel. That's not the same thing. The sponsor should have told SR that it's "take a survey AND join the panel and then get paid."
    Melanie

It also asked me at the end of the survey if I wanted to join the one panel. I said 'no thanks' and it took me to the next page like you said where it asked a few more questions and looked like it was going to put you through a whole new survey. Since the original clothing survey didn't take me too long and I hadn't gotten the "thanks" page yet, I decided to give it a try.

It took me into another maybe 6-7 short question survey about a new candy which I answered and then when that was done, it DID give me the "thanks" page and I just checked now and I've already received credit for it. Hope this helps clear it up for some people!

After some confusion yesterday and tips from members who completed the survey, this offer actually turned out to be a good one. It is crediting well. If you wanted to take a quick survey, give it a try.
    Angie