Thread: Laughingplace?

Default Laughingplace?

Hey Tricia-could we get Laughingplace Store? They sell WDW souvineers and have an affiliate site. http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Policy-Aff.asp
    If nothing else, it might be a good banner to put up on the forum.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

I love LP! I tried the Dis Boards, but everyone there seemed so rude to newbies.

I also have ordered from them a couple times. Doobie and Rebeka are great mods.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    I love LP! I tried the Dis Boards, but everyone there seemed so rude to newbies.

I also have ordered from them a couple times. Doobie and Rebeka are great mods.
    That's funny, I tried the LP boards and found them somewhat uppity and more Disney than thou. Who knows.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

oh no! How sad If you tell me your LP name, I will be your virtual friend I think it always helps to have a "friend" on any message board.
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

I asked about adding this place last week (before I placed my $75 order!!) and Tricia said:

Wellll..... I think we were talking about two different parts of the same site. LOL! I had advertised in their newsletter that gets sent out every day. This must be the store that they advertise in the newsletter. Unfortunately, it's not the type of affiliate program where they have the tracking to allow you to do subid tracking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    I asked about adding this place last week (before I placed my $75 order!!) and Tricia said:

Wellll..... I think we were talking about two different parts of the same site. LOL! I had advertised in their newsletter that gets sent out every day. This must be the store that they advertise in the newsletter. Unfortunately, it's not the type of affiliate program where they have the tracking to allow you to do subid tracking.

I totally win at searching

Could we do it as a Walmart/Amazon-type dealie?