Thread: ********

Default ********

I recently signed up for ******** college savings. Lately, when I shop through SR, some of the sites have a toolbar up top that says "click here to earn 2% ******** rewards". I don't ever click on the toolbar when shopping through SR but just wondering if my purchases may be showing on their site instead of SR since that toolbar is up there.

Wow, just saw all the stars and tried to edit the title but can't now. Sorry if I did something I shouldn't have.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I believe it is starred out because it is a competing business. My guess is that yes your purchases are going there now due to the toolbar. Tricia will be able to tell you more when she gets back but based upon qhat I rwmwmber, the toolbar is the offender.
    Sunshine Rewards

Can you delete the toolbar ?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yup that toolbar is redirecting your credits. Go to Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs and find the toolbar in there and click remove. You will also need to do a deep scan of your computer for any leftover reminents of that toolbar.

As a general rule, I stay far away from toolbars as they are often loaded with spyware as well as cookie redirects like you are experiencing. I believe Tricia has explained how all of that works in other threads but I'm not sure where. You can do a forum search if you want more information.
    Sunshine Rewards

UGH!!!! I've made 3 big purchases in the last few days, and don't see pending credits for any of them. And to add insult to injury, I did click the (unmentionable) toolbar off the screen but I guess maybe it redirected the credits away from SR anyway, and I didn't even get credit on the other site cuz I didn't use the stupid toolbar. Well, I Just deleted it thru my control panel but I'm sad about missing the credits. I'll go delete cookies, too. Thanks.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Sorry that happened to you. I noticed a few other people posting about crediting issues and later it was determined to be a toolbar issue so I bumped as many threads as I could find. I hope it helps everyone out.

Good luck cleaning that toolbar out and maybe you'll get credit for your purchases on that other site so you can cash out and be done with them.
    Sunshine Rewards

As another thought, I was still having spotty issues with crediting for the hourly credit surveys. Went back into the add/delete section. One toolbar I had installed a long time ago would not delete for some reason, and it was actually not on my toolbar (don't know how that happened!). I went into the Tools section of my toolbar and into Manage Add-Ons. Then I went into Enable or Disable Add-Ons, and sure enough, there was the offending toolbar enabled. I disabled it and restarted my computer to make sure it took effect. I have yet to try an OTX or SM survey to see if they will credit better, but just wanted to make sure that those having trouble look at all channels.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards