Thread: Trouble Ticket Inquiry?

Default Trouble Ticket Inquiry?

How long would I need to wait to inquire about a TT? Tomorrow will be one month since I filed it.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I just leave mine alone. SR sends them to merchants and has to wait for a reply. There isn't really a way to speed the process up.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Once they have been submitted to the merchant there is nothing else to be done. Angie does check on the outstanding trouble tickets periodically so they aren't just left to hang there. However there is nothing as a member you can do once they have been submitted. Some merchants only accept submissions once a month so waiting 1+ months is not uncommon. The ticket will stay active for 90 days. Then the TT will be closed. Once it is closed the payment still may come through from the merchant and you will recieve it if it does. History just shows that merchants rarely pay after the 90 day mark hits. Hopefully yours comes through soon. Check the trouble ticket periodically to make sure that Angie is not requesting more info. Otherwise it is just a wait and see.
    Sunshine Rewards

Great answers from the mods! They are absolutely right. I do check on tickets regularly. Because merchants vary so much--response times also vary. I do follow ups at about the 30 day mark, but I am at the mercy of the merchants for a response. I'm working on tickets this afternoon. I'll do some follow ups as well and see what I can do!!
    Angie

thanks everyone! i knew there was a time limit where the TT was automatically closed, but i couldn't remember when it was and work is so crazy, i didn't have time to do a search. i apologize, i know it gets old repeating yourself. thanks for everything you do, miss angie!

No problem at all! I'd be eager to get my credits too.
    Angie