Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What am I doing wrong?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Oh dear! If Im not mistaken Smilie Central is VERY bad. Go look through the forums its up at the top somewhere that Tricia's mom Cindy had lots of trouble because of them. I dont know how to get rid of it but I wouldnt do any more offers until you talk to Tricia or Cindy. HTHs and good luck.
    Sunshine Rewards

i think smiley central is something that shouldn't be there...but i am not sure.

The only problem I find from deleting your cookies all the time, is that you have to re-type all your logins and passwords again on any sites that you sign up for like emails or banks etc.. my DH get's irritated now that he has to enter all the information for our online banking every time rather than just his password.. oh well..he will get over it.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I found the post about Smiley Central it is in the Announcements forum. I did the manual delete of cookies like suggested and I think I have had 3 credits show up since I did them after do that. I think I will start off each morning by running my spyware and manualing deleting cookies and then start my sunshine rewards like usual. This way I can get rid of anything from the day before and wont chance deleting cookies for things I just did. Is it necessary to delete cookies more often than that? I dont do a huge amount of offers each day, only about 4-10. I don't do other sites either so maybe I can just do it the once a day? Thanks for all of the info so far.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was wondering the same thing about cookies....
    I do run 2 spyware removers regularly and delete cookies.
    However I am also having a problem with crediting lately.
    The last 2 days I have only received the survey credits. At first I thought I must have already done the offers I did, so last night I did some of the ones I don't normally do like BizOp, Home Business Connection, Stay at Home Mom Biz and Fast Web but those did not credit either....
    Leaves me wondering, if I don't see something soon I'll try the laptop.
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

ACK!! Smiley Central cost Cindy $60 to have her laptop fixed last week when the toolbar crashed it. It essentially overwrites your cookies, watches what you do, and bogs down your machine. You definitely want to get rid of it. Completely uninstalled...off of the computer so that it is not even there when hidden.

I delete my cookies every 3 or 4 days. Of course, I only do one rewards program and I don't usually bother with any of the small ones because they take up so much time. But even at that, I have had some offers not credit for me that credit for other people. It's a bit of a mystery.

What I love about this thread is that everyone has such good ideas through trial and error!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs