Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SPAM...UGH

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I do the same thing Janet does. Makes spotting a confimation email, easier.

I may just breakdown and get another e-mail account for offers. I clean out over ten pages of spam a day. I just hate it!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Question from a Newbie- If I do get a new email for all the spam, do I have to switch from the email address I currently have listed with SR to the new one? Is that how it is tracked here through the email address? Help Please!

Thanks,
    Laura

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplumsmom View Post
    Question from a Newbie- If I do get a new email for all the spam, do I have to switch from the email address I currently have listed with SR to the new one? Is that how it is tracked here through the email address? Help Please!

Thanks,
    Laura
    Nope offers are tracked by user id. Go ahead and open up a new gmail account (make it loooong) and start doing offers with it. If you are OCD like I can be you can change your SR email at any time to match the email you are currently using but you do not have to do that.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I keep my registered email with SR as the master email I use for personal business so I can be sure I will always get their emails. I change the email I use for offers depending on my mood that day LOL. I also use my master email address for purchases and paid offers so I can be sure to get the emails.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you both for the info!!! It is a big help!!! This is a wonderful place and program- the only problem is that I didn't find it sooner!!!!

Thanks again!
    Laura

Thanks that is a good idea.