Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shopping credit trouble?...

Default Shopping credit trouble?...

Is anyone having trouble with shopping credits showing up. IT has been months since I shopped online but this past month I shopped a lot and not one has shown up yet. I know I am spoiled with instant credit on offers so this is not a Tricia question - just an in general, is anyone else waiting for shopping credits to show up longer than a week?
    I am waiting for:
    2 photoworks purchases
    1 ebay,
    1 thrifty car rental
    1 travelocity
    1 time life CD's
    and 1 barnes and noble
    All of the little free offers are crediting immediately so I think the cookies are OK...
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I am not sure about most of your list but I believe the car rental and travelocity credits after the travel is completed.

I seem to remember Tricia saying Ebay takes a while also. Maybe do a search on the forum for the others?
    Sunshine Rewards

I made a disneyshopping purchase 2 days ago and it's pending already. I made a best buy and Target last night, and we'll see how long they take to show up.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I shopped at Kohls on Saturday, but probably won't see that since their site is messed up. I shopped at Old Navy on Tuesday and I'm still waiting on that. iTunes and Dickies showed up pretty quick though.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I made a disneyshopping purchase 2 days ago and it's pending already. I made a best buy and Target last night, and we'll see how long they take to show up.
    Target took about a week each time I purchased through them. Not sure on best buy.
    Sunshine Rewards

The only thing I am waiting on is Omaha Steaks...thought we'd try it. The package came yesterday. I wonder how long that one will take. Everything else has been great.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I made an order with photoworks on the evening of the 3rd, and it's already pending (credit hold).

If those purchases were up to two weeks ago, be SURE to go back into your account history to the dates that you made the orders. That's where the pending/holding credits show up, with the date they will credit fully in italics. If you're only looking on your first account history page, you're probably going to miss something.
    Sunshine Rewards

I belive Tricia did say somewhere that the Ebay credits took awhile, and the travel ones won't show until they have been completed(though eventually they will show as 0.00).Good luck with it and I hope it all starts to show up for ya.

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

omaha steaks takes about a week

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I made an order with photoworks on the evening of the 3rd, and it's already pending (credit hold).

If those purchases were up to two weeks ago, be SURE to go back into your account history to the dates that you made the orders. That's where the pending/holding credits show up, with the date they will credit fully in italics. If you're only looking on your first account history page, you're probably going to miss something.
    Good idea - I will look back incase they showed up after it went to another page. By the way - Time life and Ebay (the last two purchases) showed up today!!!!
    Sunshine RewardsShirley