Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shopping credit trouble?...

I submitted trouble tickets and they think maybe it is spyware or something. I ran spybot and adaware last night and it did not find anything. IS there another way to check if I have a bug?
    Like I said earlier, I get credit for the free one everyday and I did get Ebay credit and timelife but I am missing credit for 5 other purchases.
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

Quote Originally Posted by lenzs4 View Post
    I submitted trouble tickets and they think maybe it is spyware or something. I ran spybot and adaware last night and it did not find anything. IS there another way to check if I have a bug?
    Like I said earlier, I get credit for the free one everyday and I did get Ebay credit and timelife but I am missing credit for 5 other purchases.
    Try CCleaner.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

OK - did another big purchase on the 23rd and it has not shown up yet. I did it on a different computer just incase mine has a spyware or something I can not find. So far - nothing.
    Here is my new thought. In July I switched to Cox.net. Is anyone else having trouble with Cox and shopping credits? I have only gotten 2 since I switched companies.
    Shirley
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

OK - did another big purchase on the 23rd and it has not shown up yet. I did it on a different computer just incase mine has a spyware or something I can not find. So far - nothing.
    Here is my new thought. In July I switched to Cox.net. Is anyone else having trouble with Cox and shopping credits? I have only gotten 2 since I switched companies.
    Shirley
    The 23rd was a sunday night. Since most merchants give tricia the information before the weekend this purchase would not have been included with her shopping batches that she uploaded on the 23rd. I would wait it out until this Sunday before freaking out. Has it shipped yet? That is another consideration. Most merchants will not give credit until the item ships and even then they have the right to hold credit to see if you return the item (most unlikely).
    Sunshine Rewards

I consistantly have problems with Petsmart not paying.

Well, my Lamps Plus purchase credited That is the good part - bad part is - that probably means there is a spybot on my other computer that I can not find .
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Is it possbile to do a system restore on your computer to a date right before your last shopping credited? It might help?
    Sunshine Rewards

OOh - good idea! I will ask DH for help!
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

OOh - good idea! I will ask DH for help!
    Another option (something I will do this weekend) is go to task manager on your computer and make a list of the applications running in the background. You can then google the names of them to see if any are spyware and follow the instructions on how to remove them.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm also having problems. I'm waiting on a Joann's credit from June, but I ordered something else the same day and got credit for that one.

Now I ordered something from Disney Shopping last week, and it's not even showing up as pending, but I got credit for something else on a different site (don't hate me, I needed a few more credits to be able to cash out)

I also run Spyware and Adaware before I order, and I delete cookies. It just seems like my shopping credits are running hit and miss lately. It's getting frustrating
    Sunshine Rewards