Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kurig K cups??

Default Kurig K cups??

Anyone know what SR shopping site has the best prices and shipping for the Kurig K cups??? I usually get them at BBB for $10.00 a box!! Any suggestions??

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I've been ordering mine at Coffeeforless but I don't know if they are cheapest. It was a much better deal when you got 6% cash back but it has been changed to 2%, so I'm going to look around for a better deal the next time I need to replenish.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Where did you guys get your Keurigs? I would like to get one, just not sure what model or where?

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyburger View Post
    Where did you guys get your Keurigs? I would like to get one, just not sure what model or where?
    I have the cheapest one that's $99, got it at Macy's almost 3 years ago. I wish this one would die because I want the one that makes iced tea...I can't see buying it now though when there is nothing wrong with the one I have. They have them at that kitchen/housewares store (probably can't say the name here) and if you use their 20% off coupon, it's a pretty good deal.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by wendyburger View Post
    I bought mine at Kohls.com and used a 30% off coupon code. And then...free shipping because it was over $100. It turned out to be a great deal! I love this thing!

I order the k-cups from keurig.com. Seems to be the best price, but no SSR.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I've been ordering mine at Coffeeforless but I don't know if they are cheapest. It was a much better deal when you got 6% cash back but it has been changed to 2%, so I'm going to look around for a better deal the next time I need to replenish.
    Do you mind if we tell them this??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Do you mind if we tell them this??
    YES, most definitely!! As a matter of fact, I'm looking on the Keurig site right now, checking it out!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey55 View Post
    I bought mine at Kohls.com and used a 30% off coupon code. And then...free shipping because it was over $100. It turned out to be a great deal! I love this thing!
    Hmmm...thanks, I'll checkout kohls.com ... I want one since I am the only one that drinks coffee during the week...and sometimes I want one cup after diner. I was sceptical at first, since I tried my mother-in-laws, but the cups just weren't strong enough for my taste. Then I went to my friend for the weekend, and she uses the little refillable filter, on her Kuerig, that you put your own coffee in...and really packed it in tight. That was a good strong cup of coffee.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

I'll have to check out coffeeforless too! It does sound better with the 6%!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey55 View Post
    I'll have to check out coffeeforless too! It does sound better with the 6%!
    It's now 2%
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards