Thread: T-shirts..who to go with...

Default T-shirts..who to go with...

I'm making shirts for a Charity walk my mom and her friends are doing. I was not thrilled with the Staples iron-on dealio. so I'm leaning towards ordering them online-would you use Zazzle, Vistaprint (of course, the cashback is exciting for both of these), or Cafepress? I may also pick up a couple of shirts for me.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Wink

I've used Vista Print for T-Shirts. I uploaded the picture I wanted and it turned out great! I liked them so much I got another for my DD and a long-sleeved tee for myself. (they have the logo for the travel agency that I work for on them) They had plenty of sizes to choose from also! Good luck with your decision.

Years ago I had some done from Zazzle and some personalized ones from Disneyshopping.com and they were nice too.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I've done Zazzle & Cafe Press both a few times. I've been more than impressed with both, but of the two, I usually shop Zazzle more simply because of the cash back into my account...of course SR gets credit if you do Cafe Press so that's a win too.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I think Zazzle may be a little better quality then Vista Print, but maybe not, it could just be me.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I don't like the ones that I got with my logo from Vistaprint. A couple of them are faded in funky places (but they were really cheap...so I didn't complain). I alternate between Cafepress and Zazzle and like them both equally. Also customizedgirl.com for some things.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs