Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another tournament anytime soon??

I tried too and it would not let me neither!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    I tried too and it would not let me neither!
    Lydia
    Maybe on Monday SRGirl or SRGuy could help us out??

If they do...just save ME a spot...k??
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I've asked SGirl about it - I'll let you guys know if I hear anything either, okay?
    Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by tommygirl79 View Post
    I've asked SGirl about it - I'll let you guys know if I hear anything either, okay?
    Thanks tommygirl79!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Just wondering if anything is in the works? Tommygirl have you heard anything lately??
    Just wondering.

ETA: Just remembered tommygirl is on vacation...so we'll have to wait I guess.
    Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 09-16-2007 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Just remembered!

Any word on this yet?

I haven't heard anything yet. I know that Sunshine Girl and tommygirl were checking on it, but Tommygirl was away and SRgirl is going away.

Maybe SRguy could help us out....I know SRgirl said we could do them ourselves, but I've had NO luck with it. YOU?? Anyone?

Nothing. I get the message that

Your Usergroup is not allowed to create Tournaments

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

No luck for me either. I get the same error message.
    Sunshine Rewards

I still can't figure out why this is happening, but I did add three new tournaments today.