Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free quilted jacket from Chadwicks...

Default Free quilted jacket from Chadwicks...

Free JG Hook Versatile quilted jacket with any order($39 value) Looks like they are only available in red. Offer expires 9/17/07

Use code

CHSMALL if you're a small
    CHMEDIUM if you're a medium
    CHLARGE if you're a large
    CHXLARGE if you're an extra large

Don't forget to use the SR shopping link for your 3% cash back!! This offer is right on their website, so there shouldn't be any problem with getting the free jacket and the SR credit.

So, I got a pair of terry cloth flips for $1.99 and with the s/h and tax, comes to $7.98. Great deal!!
    Last edited by Kycha; 09-07-2007 at 09:34 AM.

did you just place an order? because when i click on a pair of sandels it tells me there sold out

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

I did, right before I posted the special. I had a few things in my shopping cart that sold out before I could finish my order.

Default Chadwicks

Thanks for the tip. If you browse around on the site (especially in the clearance area), there are really alot of items out there for only a few dollars. I almost bought a pair of sandals for $2.99, but I actually ended up finding a skirt (which I need anyway for a wedding coming up) for only $9.99. Even with shipping my order was only $15.98. Getting a red quilted jacket and a nice fall skirt mailed to my home for that price is really a cool deal! Especially considering I'll get sunshine rewards points for the order as well!
    Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Was it in your order?

I put the had the jacket and a blouse in my cart and went all the way through checkout. I was up to the point where you confirm your order and the jacket wasn't listed on it. Has anyone had this happen?

How do you put the jacket in your shopping cart? I went to check out and it wasn't there.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by firstfamilytrip View Post
    I put the had the jacket and a blouse in my cart and went all the way through checkout. I was up to the point where you confirm your order and the jacket wasn't listed on it. Has anyone had this happen?

Did you put the promo code in? There is a box in the shopping cart for the promo code. When you enter it, the jacket will be added to your order.

I put the code in and it added it to my cart, but one the next to last step where it was confirming address and order it wasn't there anymore.

And it says it is instock? Are you entering any other promo codes?

Yeah, it says it's in stock until I'm almost done and then it's not there. I did see that it said it reserved the right to not honor the offer if you didn't qualify or something like that. Maybe it's because I haven't ordered from there before.