Thread: I've seen the light (survey speaking!)

Default I've seen the light (survey speaking!)

I am now a true believer ......I cannot believe I never really took the time to do the survey (I have been a member for over a year). I promised myself I would give it the good old college try and commit to doing a survey everyday to see if it was worth it. I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT AND AM SOOOOO GLAD!

I love seeing my money go up everyday because of the survey (and I am shooting for some of the bonus') In my opinion this is EASY money....why oh why did I not do this before!!!!!

Thanks for making me a believer all of you who post about survey status and which ones to avoid.

You are all the best!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Yay!! I agree surveys are such an easy way to boost your totals! I managed to get a survey everyday in August plus the $5 bonus- it really makes a difference!!!

Granted, there are days when qualifying is frustrating, but just set yourself a goal and stick to it!
    Sunshine Rewards

I agree. I did surveys periodically. But I got 26 this August. That is $20.80 plus the $5.00 bonus! So over $25 in just 1 month for surveys! If I got only $20 a month, that is $240 a year. I could have had more money for my WDW vacation if I would have taken the time to do a survey everyday, or almost everyday.

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

The surveys are great, but the one I just did took over a half hour, I don't have that kind of attention span

I ve just gotten to the point where I am really making an effort with surveys, offers etc. At some point I'll feel comfortable showing my face around here more often. I did make the 5.00 bonus for August; 1.00 in July; never did a survey before then. I'm catching up.
    Sunshine Rewards

glad to hear I wasn't the only one who didn't 'get the point of doing the surveys'. Shame on us.......it is sooo easy, except for some of those Longggggg surveys (but hey, it all adds up in the end right)
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by o_tami2 View Post
    The surveys are great, but the one I just did took over a half hour, I don't have that kind of attention span
    I agree! The one I took last night went on forever. I got excited about surveys last month but I think I will take a little break. Sometimes they are just too time consuming (qualifying and taking them) and I become very frustrated. I think a little break will help. I don't know how people have the patience to do them every day, every month. The daily increase in earning is great though.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I too have seen the light. I have been a member for some time and never really "got" the survey thing. I did 4 surveys in July and 22 in August. I like seeing my account balance increase almost every day. I started to do more offers also. I wish someone would have convinced me to try surveys earlier.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

.80 per day plus the $5.00 bonus is why I will be a SM for the first time in October!!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I have never done them either. In August I did 20 so I got the $3 bonus. I already have 7 for September. It is getting harder because I am tired after I get home from work but I am determined to get 25 this month!

For those who do nothing else - to get to SM next quarter -

25 surveys x 3 months x 80 cents plus bonus = $75!

That is assuming the surveys and bonuses stay the same.
    Sunshine Rewards