Thread: No Credit for Survey?

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Default No Credit for Survey?

I have never had this happen before! I stopped doing surveys a long time ago because I thought for all the time I just sat here trying, I could have done a handful of other offers...anyway

I finally tried again last night and got through on my second try. I completed it and went to where it says to return to the SR members area but I never got the credit. Does anyone know if that happens a lot with surveys?
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Did you get the congrats screen? if so then: It will credit this morning. They are manual credits. Just an FYI any survey you do today through sunday will not post until monday morning at the earliest. Greenfield (survey company) has to upload the stats and give to tricia so that can be delayed as well.

If you didn't get the congrats screen you have a 50-50 shot.
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Shut! Now I can't remeber if it said congrats or not! LOL

Oh well live and learn
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post
    Shut! Now I can't remeber if it said congrats or not! LOL

Oh well live and learn
    Alrighty. I wasn't sure what you were asking the second time I read it.

General guidelines: you're normally ok if you get that congrats message at the end. Rare cases you don't get credit
    If you don't get the congrats message go back and try to take another. if it says you've exceeded your limit normally you are ok. again there are those rare cases out there.
    crediting - normally its by noon the next day unless tricia is away or greenfield is having issues. fri-sun always credit on monday.
    Sunshine Rewards

Credits should be up for yesterday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Tricia.. I have a question. I took a survey yesterday morning. Then I cleared everything (for offers) and retook another one late last night... around 1am EST. I assumed since it allowed me to take it and gave me the congrats screen that it would have applied to tomorrows survey. But when I got on a bit ago and clicked to make sure (to see if it said "exceeded limit"), it allowed me to take a survey. So I'm confused. I didn't get double credit for yesterday and it doesn't appear that I took that second one, even though I got the congrats page? Should I go ahead and take another just in case since it's letting me and assume that second one didn't go through as today's survey?

To the OP, even when I get to the congratulations page, I ALWAYS go through the process to get another survey. I only breathe better when I click that green Greenfield icon and get the "we're sorry, you have exceeded your daily survey limit" message. I never just take the congratulations page as final, but I do take the "exceeded" page as final.
    Sunshine Rewards