Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swaying to the Music

Default Swaying to the Music

Love music, want to hear it in your checkbook. Want to get a little more money in that checkbook too. Well, for the next two days you can. Heres how.

Make any purchase at Checks Unlimited through tomorrow night at midnight and get the increased cash back plus the chance to win a music insert.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/video...cks-unlimited/

Just post your purchase in this thread and I'll be picking one or maybe two lucky winners.

Take advantage now too of our exclusive Free Shipping coupon at Checks Unlimited.

Contest ends at midnight on Thursday.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 08-18-2009 at 06:42 PM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Cindy-i have a question. do you know what their payment methods are as i cannot find any info on their website.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    Cindy-i have a question. do you know what their payment methods are as i cannot find any info on their website.
    They take all major credit cards.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Cindy I am trying to place an order but the Sun1 code for free shipping isnt working. It is entered and showing up but the total is showing 5.50 in shipping. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Cindy I am trying to place an order but the Sun1 code for free shipping isnt working. It is entered and showing up but the total is showing 5.50 in shipping. Thanks!
    How odd because when I tried it, it worked for me. Were you ordering checks or the inserts?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

checks....2 boxes
    Sunshine Rewards

Cindy- for answering so quickly. also, do you know if they take also take paypal and if the free shipping only covers checks or anything on their website? again and have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Coding should be fixed in a few minutes. Its for all your purchases, checks and inserts. No paypal.

ETA: The free shipping won't be in affect until after midnight when their script runs because they messed it up, so, the contest will run Wed and Thursday and naturally anyone that bought today qualifies too.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 08-18-2009 at 06:41 PM.

Game on...get your increased cash back and free shipping and enter the contest here.

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Just ordered - 2 boxes. Thanks, I needed to order checks, this was timely!

#1754727 Shopping: Order Sale - 25713243-2 Checks Unlimited 2.85 Credits 08/19/2009 Credit Hold until 09-16-
    Last edited by TIAMOMMA; 08-21-2009 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Updating to show confirmation
    Sunshine Rewards