Thread: Hey Tricia........

Default Hey Tricia........

I wanted to let you know that I was credited twice for the survey on 9/5. Not that I wouldn't mind keeping the extra .80...................
    Sunshine Rewards

Did you happen to try a couple of times that day? It looks like we had some people that did a survey right up to the end and then get an error page. They thought that they did not get credit, so they did another. Then they got both.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I did too. We get to keep it right?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Did you happen to try a couple of times that day? It looks like we had some people that did a survey right up to the end and then get an error page. They thought that they did not get credit, so they did another. Then they got both.
    I don't remember for sure, but it's definitely possible. I got the extra credit too
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been racking my brain all day trying to remember the surveys I tried that day, and the only thing I can come up with was the survey for cars. I spent 10 min. answering all the questions, and even went all the way through the questions for classification purposes, but when I finished I got the page saying that I did not qualify. I was really irked then, but if it means I got a double payment, then yipee!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I did too and I couldn't figure out why. I know I did a survey that I was positive was all the way done (or dang close) and I got either an error or not qualified message. I can't recall now, but I know it ticked me off. So I went and did another one. Apparently that one went through too. I'm not complaining, especially since IMO I did do 2. It was definitely a pleasent surprise.

I also got credit for two that day. I saw that there were different numbers for each of the surveys so I assumed that one probably did not register correctly. I'm not complaining. It's another 80 cents closer to SM!