Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Krafty Kid

Default Krafty Kid

This looks like a pretty cool promotion that I just got from KraftyKid.com. I have never shopped there but might try it for this:

"We've combined 5 craft kits into one fun surprise craft grab bag at 75% off the normal price of $14.99. That's 5 complete craft kits for only $4.99!

Order 2 or more and get free shipping when you use code: RENEWAL07. This is actually good on any order of $10 or more and it expires 9/30/07. Simply tell your customers to add this code to their cart and press update when they check out. "
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

OK, I just placed an order. Got 2 surprise craft grab bags... Fall and Christmas... that's 10 assorted crafts for $9.98 with the free shipping. Can't wait to see what they are!
    Sunshine Rewards

OoOoOO I'm going to try and order this one this month. That's a good one Tricia!!

Hey thanks!

I too bought a fall and Christmas bag. What fun. They will be good for days my daughter doesn't have school!
    <Sunshine Rewards

I got the fall and Christmas ones also. What a great deal!!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

This sounds great, my girls love doing crafts, especially DD9. She has a place, in the garage, where she does crafts and will sit out there for hours.

I got a Fall one and Christmas one for each DD. Probably should have bought an extra for when DD9 has someone sleepover. They would enjoy doing these.
    Last edited by arob414; 09-07-2007 at 12:38 PM.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Woohooo, they ship to Canada! I got two grab bags for my little cousins. They will be so excited as they love crafts. It will be great for something to do with them. Can't wait to see what I get!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just placed and order for 4 sets. I'll split it with my DIL so we can both do stuff with the grandkids.

Thanks! Shopping with SR we get 10% back!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Thanks!! placed my order for 3 kits! yeah! the kindergartener needs stuff like this to do in the afternoon!

i too was thrilled to see that this was a great deal on the crafts, plus free shipping AND we get 10% back!!

I went ahead and placed an order. DD might be a little old for some of the crafts we get, but I'll pass thema long or use them at school if so. The christmas pack is already sold out, unfortunately. I ordered one of each of the others.
    Sunshine Rewards