Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Krafty Kid

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Our stuff came in today. DD9 was sick for two days and has had schoolwork to make up but DD12 has been doing several of the kits, this evening, and having a blast. She has made some really cute things. Dumb me, I thought ordering two Fall kits and 2 Christmas kits would give me double kits. Wasn't thinking about them being a grab bag, but the girls split them up and didn't mind not having the same ones. There were some duplicates.

Very nice, will order, again, especially on clearance.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I got mine today too. I ordered 4 sets with 5 in each so we are going to be having a blast.
    Sunshine Rewards

DD6 immediately opened my first bag and did the first craft. She loved it! I am thinking about ordering the monthly service as a Christmas gift.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ours came yesterday. Dd did not have time to do any of them yesterday but I think she did 4 or 5 tonight.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Found this thread too late... Was only able to get

the spring/summer and bible one. Which is fine, bc I ordered 3 of the Spring that I can use at DD4 and DD5's preschool (well only one class will get it) and the bible one I can use for family night at church when it's my turn to teach. The rest were all sold out.

April
    Sunshine Rewards

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    DD6 immediately opened my first bag and did the first craft. She loved it! I am thinking about ordering the monthly service as a Christmas gift.
    Hmmm, that might be an idea. I have to do some thinking. DD9 can't wait to get home, tonight to work on hers. We only have one problem. The cats. Ours. One of the crafts is a feather thing and they are going wild to get it. I "hid" it in a drawer, but they saw me and keep going to the drawer like they actually have a chance at opening it. I guess the kits are a hit with them, too.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I ordered 4 sets with 5 in each
    No wonder they ran out of all the "good" ones. LOL Just Kidding J!! lol

Veronica

I got mine yesterday but haven't opened them yet. One is fall and the other Christmas and I am saving them for a day home from school as a surprise.
    <Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I did one kit with each of the girls tonight. They seem a little ahead of my girls and they couldn't have done them without me. That being said I went and looked at the site and I can do the yearly subscription for them and make it a preschool craft so that they wont be ones that are quite so hard. They would enjoy me telling them what to do and letting them do it. I think I will be ordering this for them for Christmas. We are going out in the morning to buy some glue LOL because Im not crafty and dont own any. Then we will come home and work on a few more. I can't wait.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    We are going out in the morning to buy some glue LOL because Im not crafty and dont own any. Then we will come home and work on a few more. I can't wait.
    The crafty part may not change, but having glue, as your children get older probably will. I bought so much glue, for a couple yrs, when school started because it was so cheap. I was doing a Wed night thing, at church, and helping with Girl Scouts plus my girls are always making something. So, we were always using glue. When school starts, the price is so good I ended up with a big tub of glue bottles because I couldn't pass up a deal. I think we are good for a few more yrs.