Thread: What are Paid Clicks?

Default What are Paid Clicks?

Another newbie question.... What are Paid Clicks? How do they work? How much do they pay?

Thanks

Christine

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Paid clicks are found in the Earn Daily tab of the SR home page. They appear at random and are normally worth 1 cent each. Sometimes there are clicks called "a click and an offer" where if you complete the freebie offer attached to the click you earn an extra 40 or 50 cents.

Paid clicks are available when advertisers purchase them from SR so they are random in when they appear and their value. Also, paid click advertisers can ask for a certain demographic so make sure your profile is filled out completely.
    Sunshine Rewards

Will paid clicks generate email spam? Should I use a separate email account for them?

Christine

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Not normally. Generally they are for visiting a link. When it is a click and an offer it will generate some spam (like other freebie offers do) so I would use the same email you set up for completing those types of offers.
    Sunshine Rewards