Thread: Can I do my surveys and SR'ing from a different computer???

Default Can I do my surveys and SR'ing from a different computer???

Going to be away from home for a few days, but will have my hubby's laptop with us. If I get some downtime, would I be able to do my surveys/ shopping from his laptop (using my SR email and login) or since I registered from our home computer, is that the only one that would work???

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

You can use a different computer at any time. The issue people sometimes run into is if they are going to a friend or family member's house. The issue is that when you log into SR, SR records the IP address associated with your account. An IP address can only be associated with 1 member account. So if you log in from a family member's house they will never be able to join and participate here.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I used my husbands laptop to do surveys last year when we went to Disney, I didn't do any offers or shopping though. It was a work computer and he won't let me use it anymore for this purpose so, I bought myself a netbook to use specifically do my SRing while I'm at Disney. Addiction: YES!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES