Thread: Question about survey bonus

Default Question about survey bonus

The Sept. suvey bonus will not help us for Super Member will it? I will be credited one day too late won't it? Just trying to figure out how to make it there

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That is correct. Have you tried the 2 new offers Tricia posted from MID? They are 30 cents each.

How far away are you?
    Sunshine Rewards

You are always so helpful and quick to answer. Thank you! I am at 62 something right now. I have pretty good luck getting a survey everyday. I'm persistent. I even did that long sunscreen one today even though I had been warned. I want all I can get. I've been keeping up with the new offers, but sadly I'm going to need more than that to push me over.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Do you have any christmas shopping you could do? If you did it today you'd have enough time with the holds.

I would just start going down the freebie list and knock them off one by one. There should be enough in there to get you to where you need to be. Some of the older ones are starting to credit for me so just give them all a try.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by firstfamilytrip View Post
    You are always so helpful and quick to answer. Thank you! I am at 62 something right now. I have pretty good luck getting a survey everyday. I'm persistent. I even did that long sunscreen one today even though I had been warned. I want all I can get. I've been keeping up with the new offers, but sadly I'm going to need more than that to push me over.
    You have 20+ days to get about $40... that breaks down to $2 per day... if you get a survey that is .80 then 3 or 4 offers each day... to get the $1.20... I'm trying to do survey and two offers in the morning...and two offers in the evening.

Not saying it is easy... believe me...I'm trying to do $2 a day myself... so I know it isn't easy... but it is doable.

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129